Update: The online registration system has been closed. Please note the following arrangement for last-minute registration requests:
1. Change your registration / Share your transferable delegate pass
- Go to the conference venue on-site. Tell our receptionist there whom you replace. Present your business card. Our receptionist will manage the change of name on your pass.
2. Add a delegate
- Additional admission pass can be bought at the reception desk of the conference venue on-site. Delegate fee will apply. We accept cash payment in SGD /USD/ HKD only given the last-minute request. An official receipt will be sent to you via email after the conference.
- On-site Delegate Fee
Member of ASIFMA or Conference Endorsers: SGD1,200/USD850/ HKD6,630;
Non-Member: SGD1,400 / USD1,000 / HKD7,800
- No more complimentary pass is available except for regulator, buy side and corporate treasurer.
3. Cancel a registration
- Send your confirmation of cancellation to
email@example.com and ASIFMA will follow up accordingly.
All areas of the conference are open to media except the closed-door sessions, the 10th anniversary dinner and the concurrent roundtables. For the media policy and inquiry, please contact
Corliss Ruggles. ASIFMA reserves the right to revoke registration or deny access to the event.
ASIFMA reserves the right to remove, bar, or expel any attendee or guest from the conference for disruptive, disrespectful, or possibly illegal conduct, statements, or actions or for any reason which may tarnish the conference, ASIFMA, or its members, in ASIFMA's sole discretion.
To help avoid possible confusion or
inconvenience for participants, we ask that you please take note of the
important access criteria for the sessions as follows:
Day 1 Morning
08:30-11:30 Closed-Door Regulators Meetings
– For invited policymakers, regulators, central banks and government officials
08:30-11:30 Closed-Door Asset Management Panels – For invited asset managers and institutional investors only
Day 1 Afternoon
11:30-17:00 Keynotes and Panels - For
all conference registrants, open to the media
Day 1 Evening
18:00-21:30 ASIFMA 10thAnniversary Dinner – For dinner sponsors and special guests who receive a
separate dinner confirmation only
Day 2 Morning
08:30-14:15 Panels - For all
conference registrants, open to the media
Day 2 Afternoon
14:15-16:20 Closed-Door Concurrent Roundtables - For all conference registrants, closed to the media
For more details, please refer to the
Regarding Zika virus in Singapore:
We appreciate concern about the Zika virus in Singapore and the safety of our conference participants is our main priority. As of now, this Annual Conference (17-18 November 2016) will proceed as planned. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and advise conference participants accordingly.