The pre-registration system has been closed. All new interested parties will be considered as last-minute walk-in guests and please note the following arrangements for these requests:
1. Change your registration / Share your transferable delegate pass
Go to the event venue on-site. Tell our receptionist there whom you replace. Present your business card. Our receptionist will manage the change of name on your pass.
2. Add a delegate
Additional admission pass can be bought at the reception desk of the event venue on-site. Delegate fee will apply. We accept cash payment in USD and HKD only given the last-minute request. An official receipt will be sent to you via email after the event upon request.
On-site Delegate Fees for the different color-coded sessions are listed in the tables below. No more complimentary pass is available except for approved regulator, buy side and corporate treasurer.
3. Cancel a registration
Send your confirmation of cancellation to
and ASIFMA will follow up accordingly.
* Delegate fees do not include any travel arrangements such as accommodation or flight tickets.
* ASIFMA reserves the right to amend the registration policies according to the event development.
This 2-day event is open to the press except:
- Women Breakfast Session (29 November 2017)
- Concurrent Roundtables (29 November 2017)
- Lunch Workshop (30 November 2017)
- EU-Asia Financial Services Dialogue (30 November 2017)
For all media inquiry, please contact our Head of Communication, Corliss Ruggles, at
ASIFMA reserves the right to remove, bar, or expel any attendee or guest from the event for disruptive, disrespectful, or possibly illegal conduct, statements, or actions or for any reason which may tarnish the event, ASIFMA, or its members, in ASIFMA's sole discretion.