To Register for the Annual Conference (excluding the EU-Asia Dinner on Day 1), click
(For registration guideline, click
ASIFMA Annual Conference 2018 - Developing Asia’s Capital Markets (Thu 1 Nov 2018, 08:45-17:00 & Fri 2 Nov 2018, 09:00-17:00)
Selected Regulators, Institutional Investors, Corporate Treasurers and Confirmed Speakers - Complimentary
ASIFMA Members, Guests of Endorsers and Sponsors - USD850
Non-Members - USD1000
* We charge in US Dollars for this event. Online registration with credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard only) is required.
* Sponsoring firms and Endorsers are entitled to a limited number of complimentary delegate passes. You may wish to check internally before registering online.
* Delegate fees do not include any travel arrangements such as accommodation or flight tickets.
* The registration system will be closed by Friday 19 October 2018. Further name amendment or new registrant will not be allowed or accepted until the on-site registration on the conference day.
EU-Asia Financial Services Dinner Reception 2018 (Thu 1 Nov 2018, 18:00 - 21:30)
The dinner sponsorship will be available based on following schedule:
- For ASIFMA Members and Afore Consulting’s Clients - from June 2018
- For Non-Members - from September 2018 (subject to availability)
*Half-table dinner sponsorship will only be considered if availability allows from September 2018 and subject to ASIFMA’s discretion on partnering.
*Individual seats will only be considered if availability allows from October 2018.
This dinner reception is by invitation only for selected senior regulators, institutional investors, corporate treasurers, dinner sponsors and their guests. Dinner Sponsorship includes a fixed number of admission passes. Individual tickets with delegate fee requirement may be available from October 2018 subject to availability.
The conference is open to the media except EU-Asia Financial Service Dialogue and EU-Asia Financial Services Dinner Reception on 1 Nov 2018 as well as Afternoon Concurrent Workshops on 2 Nov 2018. For all media inquiry, please contact our Head of Communication, Corliss Ruggles, at
ASIFMA reserves the right to revoke registration or deny access to the event. ASIFMA reserves the right to remove, bar, or expel any attendee or guest from the conference for disruptive, disrespectful, or possibly illegal conduct, statements, or actions or for any reason which may tarnish the conference, ASIFMA, or its members, in ASIFMA's sole discretion.