Update: For the 3rd Annual Symposium on EU-Asia Relations in Financial Services in The Westin Beijing Financial Street on 26-27 May, the online registration system has been closed. Please note the following arrangement for last-minute registration requests:
1. Change your registration / Share your admission pass
- Go to the symposium venue on-site. Tell our reception helper there whom you replace. Present your business card. Our helper will manage the change of name on your pass.
2. Add a delegate
- Additional admission pass can be bought at the reception desk of the symposium venue on-site. Admission fee will apply. We accept cash payment in USD, CNY and HKD only given the last-minute request. An official receipt will be sent to you via email after the conference.
- On-site Admission Fee: USD1,000 or CNY6,600 or HKD7,800.
- No more complimentary pass is available except for qualified policy maker.
3. Cancel a registration
- Send your confirmation of cancellation to Whitney Zhong
(email@example.com) and ASIFMA will follow up accordingly.
4. Find more about the event details (including the Symposium Program)
- Please visit
Selected Regulators, Speakers and Individuals with Co-organisers’ Agreement – Complimentary
Invited Academics, Influencers and Interested Regulators - USD400 per person*
Invited Market Participants from Commercial Firms - USD1,000 per person*
*We charge in US Dollars for this event. Online registration with credit card payment (Visa or MasterCard only) is required.
*Sponsoring firms are entitled to a limited number of complimentary delegate passes. You may wish to check internally before registering online.
* Delegate fees do not include any travel arrangements such as accommodation or flight tickets.
This symposium is closed to the press.