Women in Finance Asia (WiFA) was founded in 2009 as a sub-Committee of ASIFMA. In the years since then it has broadened its scope and reach to encompass a variety of financial backers and to reach as wide a spectrum of women in finance-related roles as possible. The group currently has more than 900 members, both women and men.
WiFA's Mission is to
Provide networking opportunities and support for women
- To extend and strengthen connections throughout the industry
- To facilitate a forum for women to exchange experiences and ideas
Provide development opportunities for women
- To share best practices with female peers through programs to enhance skills, promote professional and personal growth
- To promote education and mentoring activities for women within the network and externally
Participate in wider community programs
- To assist women of various backgrounds and situations in Hong Kong.