The Hong Kong Trustees’ Association (2018 CCMC)
The Hong Kong Trustees’ Association Limited was established in 1991 by members of the trust and ﬁduciary services sectors to represent the trust industry in Hong Kong, particularly in the areas of legislation and education. It is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and incorporated in Hong Kong. The Trustees’ Association currently has more than 110 members, and represents thousands of people working in the trust, pensions, private banking, asset servicing, legal, accounting and other professional services ﬁelds.
- Represent the trust industry in promoting high standards of professionalism, corporate governance and regulatory compliance;
- Contribute towards advancing the status of Hong Kong trust professionals and that of the industry internationally;
- Represent the industry to the government, the media, local and international professional bodies and the public in promoting Hong Kong as an international trust and fiduciary services centre;
- Promote quality standards for the industry by the issuance of Best Practice Guides applicable to corporate trusts, pension schemes, private trusts and charitable trusts; and
- Contribute towards enhancing the education and knowledge of practitioners in the trust industry through relevant trust accreditation and training programmes.