ASIFMA’s divisions work closely with members, regulators and policymakers to help drive the development of broader and deeper capital markets in Asia.
Within the divisions, committees and working groups are made up of members who guide its activities and take part in discussions to contribute to regulatory reform proposals and the development of industry best practices.
- Cybersecurity WG
- Prudential WG
- Resolution & Recovery WG
- Best Execution Implementation WG
- Conduct WG
- KYC Standardisation WG
- Legal Entity/Booking Centre WG
- Electronic Trading Sub-Committee
- Investment Banking and Control Room Sub-Committee
- Monitoring and Surveillance Sub-Committee
- Singapore Compliance Sub-Committee
- Operational and Transactional Taxes Sub-Committee