ASIFMA’s divisions work closely with members, regulators and policymakers to help drive the development of broader and deeper capital markets in Asia.
Within the divisions, committees and working groups are made up of members who guide its activities and take part in discussions to contribute to regulatory reform proposals and the development of industry best practices.
- Prudential WG
- Recovery and Resolution WG
- Taxonomy WG
- Carbon Market WG
- Nature-related Risk Advisory Group
- Cybersecurity WG
- KYC Standardisation WG
- Operational Resilience WG
- Electronic Trading Sub-Committee
- Investment Banking and Control Room Sub-Committee
- Monitoring and Surveillance Sub-Committee
- Singapore Compliance Sub-Committee
- Operational and Transactional Taxes Sub-Committee
- Vietnam WG