Title: ASIFMA & Afore Consulting Virtual Event: 7th EU-Asia Financial Services Dialogue
Date: Friday, 12 March 2021
Time: 3:00pm-7:35pm (HKT/SGT) / 2:00pm-6:35pm (BKK) / 8:00 am-12:35 pm (CET) | Time Zone Converter
CPT Hours: 4.5 (SFC). To qualify for this, participants are required to attend the entire event.
(HK$150 event registration fee will be applied for participants who request for an electronic Proof of Attendance.)
ASIFMA and Afore Consulting are proud to co-host the 7th EU-Asia Financial Services Dialogue, taking place on Friday, 12 March 2021 for half a day (3 PM-7.35 PM HKT/SGT). This year this Dialogue will take the form of a virtual event.
The Dialogue takes place annually around the EU-Asia-Pacific Forum on Financial Regulation organised by the European Commission and the APAC Regional Committee of IOSCO. It is an occasion to discuss the opportunities and challenges in the financial services sector around regulatory cooperation between the Europe and Asia. We look forward to welcoming you to this important regulatory and policy event bringing together European and Asian policy makers and industry representatives.
For this year’s event, we are delighted to have with us the following speakers:
- H.E. Arkhom Termpittayapaisith, Minister of Finance, Thailand
- Ashley Alder, Chair, IOSCO Board
- Jean-Paul Servais, Chairman of the Belgian Financial Services and Markets Authority, Vice-Chair of IOSCO
- Sean Berrigan, Director General, DG FISMA
- Steven Maijoor, Chair, ESMA
- Tokio Morita, Vice Minister for International Affairs, JFSA and Chair, IOSCO Asia Pacific Regional Committee
- Shen Bing, Director-General of the Department of International Affairs, China Securities Regulatory Commission
- Ho Hern Shin, Assistant Managing Director (Banking & Insurance), Monetary Authority of Singapore