ASIFMA Virtual Event:
US Support Programs for the Markets and Economy
THURSDAY, 4 JUNE 2020
Overview of the Event
Title: US Support Programs for the Markets and Economy
Date: Thursday, 4 June 2020
Time: 9:00AM-10:00AM HK/SIN | Time Zone Converter
CPT Hours: 1.0 (SFC). To qualify for this, participants are required to attend the entire event.
- What is the Fed doing to support the markets through interest rate policy, securities purchases, lending, repo market operations, etc.?
- How effective have these policies been?
- Does the Fed have more ammunition should the liquidity crisis turn into a solvency crisis?
- How has the Fed implemented international swap lines with other central banks and have they been effective in providing dollar liquidity in those markets?
- How has the US treasury market fared during the crisis? And how have the other US bond markets such as investment grade, high yield, municipal bond and structured products fared?
Managing Director, Associate General Counsel
Managing Director and Associate General Counsel, Rates