Chief China Economist
- Dariusz has 21 years of experience in fixed income trading, sales and research, including in currencies, bonds, rates, equities and commodities. Previously, he worked for Bayerische Hypovereinsbank, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Standard & Poor’s MMS and SJS Markets. He has been covering emerging Asia for the past 15 years.
- Dariusz joined Crédit Agricole CIB in June 2010 as the regional economist for Asia ex. Japan. He is the Chief China Economist and is also in charge of fundamental currency research in the region. His main focus is the Chinese economy and markets.
- Dariusz is very involved in relationships with the Bank’s clients, regularly presenting his and the Bank’s views. He is also a frequent speaker at internal and external conferences and is often interviewed by financial TV networks and other media, primarily on the economies and markets of China, India and other countries in emerging Asia.
- Dariusz holds an MBA degree in International Finance from Brandeis University, as well as a Masters degree in International Economic & Political relations from the University of Krakow.
- Dariusz is ranked #2 by Bloomberg in China GDP forecasting.