Han Kun Law Offices
Partner at Han Kun’s financial asset management department. Before joining Han Kun, TieCheng was a partner at Clifford Chance, where he headed the firm’s financial regulatory practice in China. TieCheng has over 20 years’ experience advising clients on China’s financial markets, including RMB internationalization, banking, bonds (Panda Bonds and Dim Sum Bonds), securities and insurance, derivatives, structured products, the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connects, fund investment (QFII/RQFII, and QDII), data protection, bank privacy, cyber-security and Fintech. He focuses on financial regulations, and has over the years made significant contributions to their development.
▪ Peking University Law School
▪ NYU Law School
▪ member of NAFMII’s Legal Committee
▪ member of NAFMII’s Repo Master Agreement Drafting Committee
▪ member of Asia Pacific Arbitration Academy Committee of China Academy of Arbitration Law
▪ specially invited professor in the LL.M. program at Tsinghua University School of Law