ASIFMA Virtual Event: EU Policy Response to COVID-19 to Support the Markets and Economy
ASIFMA Virtual Event:
EU Policy Response to COVID-19 to Support the Markets and Economy
WEDNESDAY, 17 JUNE 2020
Overview of the Event
Title: ASIFMA Virtual Event: EU Policy Response to COVID-19 to Support the Markets and Economy
Date: Wednesday, 17 June 2020
Time: 5:00PM-6:00PM HK/SIN | Time Zone Converter
CPT Hours: 1.0 (SFC). To qualify for this, participants are required to attend the entire event.
Areas to cover
- What are the measures the EU Commission and ECB have put in place to support the markets and the economy? How has this been coordinated with the member states measures?
- What sectors of the markets are and aren’t responding to central bank measures?
- What are the remaining hotspots (e.g. equities, NIG credit, certain sovereigns)?
- What signs to look for in terms of future stress?
- How do you think COVID-19 will ultimately change the regulatory environment going forward? What are some of the risks? What has COVID-19 shown us about existing regulation?
- How has the EU been handling the trade and economic tensions arising from the COVID crisis, including with Asian countries?
- How will this impact the EU sustainability agenda?
|Roxana de Carvalho
Head of the Governance and External Affairs Department
|Almorò Rubin De Cervin
Acting Director General Affairs, Head of Unit International Affairs