ASIFMA India Conference 2020 – Growing India’s Capital Markets
April 22-23 2020, New Delhi
Due to the current situation with regard to the COVID-19 situation, we are sorry to inform you that the ASIFMA India Conference 2020 – Growing India’s Capital Markets originally scheduled for April 22-23 2020 in New Delhi has been postponed until further notice as we take seriously the personal health and safety of our stakeholders.
We hope that we can continue to count on your support to make this event a success once the new date is confirmed. Thank you for your patience as we work out the details.
We look forward to seeing you at the ASIFMA India Conference 2020 later this year.
Overview of the Event
Accessing and growing India’s capital markets is at the top of the agenda for Indian regulators, policy makers and market participants. This high-level, industry-wide event provided a unique opportunity for policy makers, senior regulators and industry representatives from both sell side and buy side to meet and discuss important issues impacting the accessibility and development of India’s capital markets.
CPT/CPD Points: Upon request, ASIFMA will provide a Proof of Attendance Letter for you to apply for relevant training hours (CPT/CPD) according to your own job requirement. Please note delegates are required to sign in and sign out at the reception desk onsite.
Please visit here for more details of the 2018 edition.
ASIFMA is now accepting sponsorships. Your support will be much appreciated!
Expecting 200-300 participants including regulators, policy makers, issuers and treasurers, sell side and buy side representatives. To effectively engage this esteemed audience and connect with the global and regional community, various sponsorship packages with speaking slots and marketing opportunities are available for ASIFMA members and non-members offering unparalleled branding exposure and lead generation. It is expected that mainly financial institutions/ vendors/ consultants/ law firms will be attracted by sponsorship. Please click to view the details of our sponsorship packages here.
We were honored to have confirmed the following distinguished speakers for the conference.
(On or before 3 April 2020)
(On or after 4 April 2020)
|Member of ASIFMA and
|USD 120||USD 150|
|Non-member||USD 200||USD 225|
- All passes are non-transferrable.
- If you are entitled to a discount, please email email@example.com for the Promo Codes of the discounted rates.
- Senior Representatives from Regulators, Institutional Investors, Corporate Treasurers may be offered complimentary registration. Please click here to submit your application for our review.
- We charge in US Dollars for this event.
- Sponsoring firms and Endorsers are entitled to a fixed number of complimentary delegate passes. You may wish to check internally before registering online.
- Delegate fees are non-refundable and do not include any travel arrangements such as accommodation or flight tickets.
The event is open to the press (except for the Roundtables and Case Studies on Day 2). For all media inquiries, please contact Corliss Ruggles (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This conference will be held at:
Federation House, Tansen Marg, New Delhi, 110001, New Delhi, India