Head Channel Partners & Alliances
Edelweiss Asset Services
- Jyoti has 22 plus yrs of experience in Sales and Strategies across segments in Indian Financial Markets and is India’s Youngest Independent Director on the board of a listed company. . She is acknowledged by UBS Forum – Future Leaders of India as “Influencing Women Leader” (BFSI Category) in 2019, in addition she was recognised by AIWMI as India’s TOP 100 Women leaders (Progressive) in Finance 2019. She is acknowledged by AIWMI as India’s TOP 100 Women leaders(Progressive) in Finance 2019.
- In her current role she heads “Channel Partners & Alliance with Edelweiss Asset Services” besides thought leadership and market advocacy initiatives in Indian Capital Markets.
- She has held several leadership position in the past and worked with some of the leading companies setting up new business verticals like Reliance Nippon AMC , Thomson Reuters, AIG asset management, MCX- India’s Largest Commodity Exchange, SBI-Soc Gen Custodial Services, and to her credit she also consulted one of the worlds marquee name in the branding – COPlus in her last assignment in Denmark.
- She was part of Dr. Raguram Rajan’s team – Ex Governor of RBI that worked on “The structure Quasi Sovereign and Sovereign issuance by Government backed institutions”.
- She was also part of the working group for “Committee on rationalization of investment routes and monitoring for foreign portfolio investments” of SEBI.
- She lead the Telerate users acquisition in Buy & Sell side space in South Asia for Reuters as a part of its growth strategy and was integral to the launch of Currency Futures(CD)for MCX-SX in India.
- She has been a thought leader in various regulatory reforms that took place around FPIs in 2012 and 2014 and was extensively quoted in India’s leading financial dailies like Economic Times, Business Standard etc.
- She has in the past contributed to several white papers , that were tabled in G20 summit which were subjected as “Asymmetric Demography, Growth, and Global Financial Governance” on
- She has been speaker on several national level conferences like FIX conference and speaks regularly at MBA institutes.
- Her article “Unplugging Alpha in Indian Markets” was published in FIX GLOBAL Aug 2017.
- She has done “Board of Director” Course from Copenhagen Business School.
- In her free time she is an avid reader of non fiction & Indian mythology and has been writing her reflections on “in the world driven by Darwin theory of survival of the fittest where do genes of kindness come from”.