Overview of the Event
Title: ASIFMA Virtual Event: The Souring of Asian Credit: COVID-19’s Impact on Demand, Debt Repayment and Bond Market Liquidity
Date: Friday, 22 May, 2020
Time: 11:00AM-12:00PM HK/SIN, 1:00-2:00PM AEST | Time Zone Converter
CPT Hours: 1.0 (SFC). To qualify for this, participants are required to attend the entire event.
Areas to cover
- What is the economic context for the recent downgrades in Asian credit?
- Are there particular concerns around credit quality of China, India and ASEAN sovereign/corporate bonds?
- How is the souring of Asian credit impacting liquidity in local currency bond markets? What is the impact of COVID-19 on the USD credit market here in Asia?
- What is the default outlook for Asia over the next 12-18 months?
- How will emerging market credit landscape differ going forward from those of developed economies?
Head of Primary and Credit Markets, APAC
Fixed Income CIO
HSBC Global Asset Management
Managing Director and Chief Credit Officer, APAC
For event enquiries, please contact email@example.com.