ASIFMA Virtual Event:
COVID-19 – Navigating the New Normal for the Finance Industry
Thursday, 28 May 2020
11:00AM-12:30PM HK/SIN, 1:00-2:30PM AEST
Overview of the Event
Title: ASIFMA Virtual Event: COVID-19 – Navigating the New Normal for the Finance Industry
Date: Thursday, 28 May, 2020
Time: 11:00AM-12:30PM HK/SIN, 1:00-2:30PM AEST | Time Zone Converter
CPT Hours: 1.5 (SFC). To qualify for this, participants are required to attend the entire event.
|11:00-11:15||Introduction: Impact of COVID-19 in the Next 12 to 18 Months on Ongoing Social Distancing, Travel Restrictions, Quarantine Requirements, etc.
• Speaker: Dr Ahmed Fahmy, Medical Director, International SOS
|11:15-11:30||Keynote: Global Trends Post-Pandemic
• Areas to cover: Sustained Emergency, Reduction of Fossil Fuels, Migration Issues, Nationalism, Tech Disruption, Civilisation
• Speaker: Parag Khanna, Founder & Managing Partner, FutureMap
|11:30-12:30||Panel: Navigating the New Normal for the Finance Industry
• What will be the economic effects including on the finance industry?
• How will it impact the political climate including domestic politics and trade tensions?
• How will regulation change to deal with its fall out? What are some of the risks? What has COVID-19 shown us about existing regulation?
• How will business strategies need to adapt in order to respond successfully to the new normal, to new opportunities and challenges?
• How will it change the operating model of an organization, ranging from technology to workforce skills needed in future?
• What does it mean for financial markets – new products? Sustainable finance? Compliance?
Founder & Managing Partner
|Dr Ahmed Fahmy
Managing Director, Head of Strategy, Asia Pacific
Chief Economist APAC
CEO & Managing Partner
Quinlan & Associates
For event enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.