ASIFMA’s 9th China Capital Markets Conference
November 29 2019, Hong Kong
Overview of the Event
This event brings together high-level regulators, ASIFMA members and their clients, issuers and treasurers, invited guests of both sell side and buy side to discuss key China capital market developments. Topics will be across China macro, fixed income, FX, equities, regulatory and asset management aspects. Attendees will participate in both interactive and networking sessions.
CPT/CPD Points: Upon request, ASIFMA will provide a Proof of Attendance Letter for you to apply for relevant training hours (CPT/CPD) according to your own job requirement. Please note delegates are required to sign in and sign out at the reception desk onsite.
Download the 2018 Conference Review
Please visit here for more details of the 2018 edition
Download the Final Program
|09:00-09:15||Welcome Remarks / China Capital Market Paper|
|09:35-10:25||Panel Discussion 1 – China in 2020: Trade Tensions and the Macro-economy|
|10:25-11:15||Panel Discussion 2 – Evolution of Financial Centres in Greater China|
|11:15-11:45||Morning Refreshment Break|
|11:45-12:35||Panel Discussion 3 – Operating in China’s Markets: Implications of China’s Recent Market Opening|
|12:35-12:40||Demo – Infrastructure Took Kit|
AFTERNOON BREAK-OUT SESSIONS – STREAM A
|13:45-14:35||Panel Discussion A4 – China Interbank Bond Market, FX and Local Rates|
|14:35-15:25||Panel Discussion A5 – Stock Connect and Equities Market Development|
|15:25-15:55||Afternoon Refreshment Break|
AFTERNOON BREAK-OUT SESSIONS – STREAM B
|13:45-14:35||Panel Discussion B4 – FinTech in China and Emerging Technologies|
|14:35-15:25||Panel Discussion B5 – Sustainable Finance|
|15:25-15:55||Afternoon Refreshment Break|
AFTERNOON CONCURRENT ROUNDTABLES (CLOSED TO THE MEDIA)
*4 simultaneous roundtables will take place, each representing a designated topic with moderators leading the discussion. Delegates can choose to join any table.
|Roundtable 1 – Securitisation in China within a Global Context|
|Roundtable 2 – China’s Cybersecurity Law|
|Roundtable 3 – Infrastructure and the Belt and Road Initiative|
|Roundtable 4 – Asset Management Landscape in China|
ASIFMA is now accepting sponsorships. Your support will be much appreciated!
Expecting 400-500 participants including regulators, policy makers, issuers and treasurers, sell side and buy side representatives across Asia, UK and the US. To effectively engage this esteemed audience and connect with the global and regional community, various sponsorship packages with speaking slot inclusion and advertising opportunities are open to ASIFMA members and non-members for more brand and marketing exposure as well as increasing lead generation. Please click to view the details of our sponsorship packages here.
We were honored to have confirmed the following distinguished speakers for the conference.
ASIFMA’s 9th China Capital Markets Conference will take place at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong on Friday, 29 November 2019. Pre-registration for this conference has been closed. Any request for change, addition or cancellation will be handled on-site as below:
- To change your registration / Share your transferable delegate passGo to the conference venue (Island Ballroom, Level 5, Island Shangri-La) and our reception staff will be delighted to assist you. To do so, please have your registration confirmation email (either show it on your mobile phone or present a printed copy) and your business card ready.
- New registrationAdditional admission pass can be obtained at the reception desk (a delegate fee will apply). For all on-site registrations, we only accept cash payment in Hong Kong Dollars . An official receipt will be sent to you via email after the event upon request.On-site Delegate Fee:* Members of ASIFMA, Guests of Conference Sponsors and Endorsers:
– Non-Transferrable pass – HKD2,480 (equivalent to USD320)
– Transferrable pass – HKD2,870 (equivalent to USD370)* Non-Members:
– Non-Transferrable pass – HKD3,100 (equivalent to USD400)
– Transferrable pass – HKD3,490 (equivalent to USD450)No complimentary pass requests will be entertained on-site, except for Media.
- To cancel a registrationSend an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ASIFMA will follow up accordingly. Kindly note that all delegate fees are non-refundable.
- To find out more event detailsPlease visit the conference website at www.asifma.org/china2019, program, speaker biographies, profiles of supporting organizations, more reference documents, etc.
The conference is open to the media except the Afternoon Concurrent Roundtables. For all media inquiry, please contact Corliss Ruggles (email@example.com).
ASIFMA reserves the right to remove, bar, or expel any attendee or guest from the conference for disruptive, disrespectful, or possibly illegal conduct, statements, or actions or for any reason which may tarnish the conference, ASIFMA, or its members, in ASIFMA’s sole discretion.
This conference will be held at:
Island Ballroom, Level 5,
Pacific Place, Supreme Court Road, Central, Hong Kong
If you are traveling to Hong Kong from other locations, you will be responsible for your own travel and hotel arrangement.
Here is the direct hyperlink for room reservation at Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong for your reference.